Virtual number services are nothing new, but when one of your favorite VoIP providers launches their own offering you’ve gotta show them some love, right?
Today Phone.com launched their virtual number service to the general public. The virtual number service, with a bank account friendly cost of just $4.88 per month, allows any user to have one singular number act as a gateway for all life’s various phone numbers (like your cell, VoIP line, land line, etc).
Virtual number services, like this new one from Phone.com, are perfect for business professionals, sole proprietors and small businesses.
In addition to an affordable price tag, Phone.com’s virtual number service features:
- Greetings (including after hours greeting)
- Call handling rules (including call forwarding)
- Standard calling features (like caller id)
- Voice mail (with text transcription and voice mail to email)
- Local number portability (and nationwide number availability)